The Nomade night light is a must have for parents. Pabobo founders are the inventors of the first portable night light that allowed them to watch over their children during the night without disturbing them. It also helps children to become independent at night, and reassure them in the dark. Conceived to fit to children needs, the Nomade is light and small. Thanks to its adapted size, toddlers can take it easily during night (to go to toilet) and parents can bring it for the week-end.
Parents just need to charge it directly for 5 hours, put it into the plastic handle and the Nomade is ready for 70 hours of run time. With a single charge, the Nomade has almost a week of battery life! Thanks to its light sensor, it turns on by itself when night falls and switches off progressively as the sun rises. Perfectly safe, it stays cool to the touch thanks to its cold LED technology.
- Reassuring: Perfect for watching over the babies without waking them.
- Portable: Light and compact so bigger kids can find their way in the dark
- Long lasting: Up to 70 hours without batteries or cords
- Automatic: It turns on and off by itself
- Charging directly on power supply (5 hours)
- Doesn’t heat (cold LED)
- Electric Intensity: 2 Watts
- Suitable for ages 0+
- Eco-Friendly: energy consumption to the lowest, 0.5W only
Country of Origin
Made in France
With its progressive light sensor, it turns on as the light fades away
and turns off when daylight is back.
- Customers Review
- Write a Review
Write Your Own Review