It’s time to clean your house from all plastic food containers. Life Factory stylish colorful containers deliver functional utility matched with delightful vibrancy. The tempered glass storage containers and sleeves are microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe. This allows the glass and the sleeve to serve as bakeware.
Perfect for taking a healthy lunch to work, storing baby food and family leftovers or bringing glass storage to the park for a picnic. It is also practical because it beautifully delivers dishes from the oven to the table for dinner parties and after your guests leave and your family sleep you can just pop them in the dishwasher without the need to remove the sleeves. Life Factory food storage containers come in a range of colors that can be compatible with your kitchen accessories and add a bit of a colorful design.
- Food storage containers with capacity of 240 ml
- Tempered glass containers and silicone sleeves on are oven & microwave safe up to 425°.
- Indoor, outdoor and travel friendly: button tabs secure lids during transport; silicone sleeve protects against breakage
- Colorful designs that can be carried to work, picnics and nursery
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a non-slip grip surface & helps prevent breakage.
- Can be used for hot or freezing food
- Dishwasher safe, container and sleeve go in the dishwasher together
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Specs: Height: 2.5”, Width: 4.25”, Weight: 0.8 lbs
Country Of Origin
Glass made in Mexico; Cap and sleeve made in the USA.
Youmah Care Tips:
Care & Use for Lifefactory glass food storage (from Manufacturer):
- The entire storage containers are refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher safe. There is no need to remove the silicone sleeve.
- The glass and silicone sleeves are microwave and oven safe up to 425°. For oven use only. Not for use in broiler, on stovetop, in a toaster oven, with alcohol burners, in a microwave with a browner or in a microwave to hold or support popcorn bags.
- Do not bake with or microwave the lids. Use oven mitts when removing containers after baking or microwaving, as glass will be hot to the touch.
- Avoid extreme temperature changes. Be sure food is completely thawed before cooking or reheating. Do not take storage from the freezer and place directly into hot oven or microwave. Do not place hot units on cold or wet surfaces.Never add liquids into hot bakeware.
- Clean carefully to avoid scratching or chipping glass. Dishwasher safe. Wash in mild detergent and water, use non-scratch pads and avoid hard utensils. For hard-to-remove foods, soak in warm soapy water.
- Warning: Failure to follow proper use instructions may cause the product to break. Property damage or personal injury from cuts or burns may result.
- Customers Review
- Write a Review
Write Your Own Review