Hollinger Apple juice is 100% organic and absolutely free of any synthetic or chemical farming aids. The origin of our organic Wild Apples are the classic rural orchards. Orchards are a traditional, natural way of fruit farming and are a fine example of applied biodiversity: apple trees of many varieties and at different ages are scattered idyllically near farmhouses. Here, the farmers preserve and maintain their old fruit varieties, that are more and more endangered by modern industrial fruit farming, since generations. What is equally important: fruit trees are valuable biotopes and a vital habitat for a wide variety of animal species. This idyllic, natural environment deep in the Austrian countryside is the home of our Wild Apple – and you can taste it with every sip
- Ingredients from 100% organic farming - 100% pure fruit
- Directly pressed juice (pressed straight from the fruit)
- Premium quality that makes all the tasty difference!
- Free of synthetic or chemcial pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers and GMO.
- No added preservatives, colours or artificial flavours.
- Certified by the Austrian Vegan Society
Nutritional Facts -100 ml contain approximately:
Energy : 197 kJ / 46 kcal
Fat: <0,01 g
Carbohydrates: 11 g thereof Sugar: 10.5 g
Protein: 0,1 g
Salt: < 0,01 g
Country of Origin
Made in Austria
Contains natural fruit sugars from premium grade organic apples. Pasteurized.
- Customers Review
- Write a Review
Write Your Own Review