Dr. Brown's glass bottle winner of the” American Best Baby Awards” for 11 years in a row comes with many positive perks in the world of baby feeding. It features a two-piece internal vent system that fully vents the bottle for vacuum-free feeding, which is called positive-pressure flow, similar to breastfeeding. As the baby feeds, air is channeled from the nipple collar through the vent system, bypassing the breastmilk or formula, to the back of the bottle. Air never mixes with the breastmilk or formula which minimizes oxidation and helps preserve essential nutrients like vitamins C, A and E.
This bottle feed babies more comfortably because the vent system allows them to nurse without fighting the adverse effects of a vacuum or the discomfort of ingesting air bubbles. This helps to reduce feeding problems like colic, burping, spit-up and gas. The breastmilk or formula flows freely, without nipple collapse.
- Pack Contents: 2 glass bottles (4oz )- 2 level 1 nipples, 2 pieces of internal vents & 1 cleaning brush
- Suitable for babies age 0 and above
- Helps Preserve Vitamins C, A & E + Lipids
- Proven to reduce air bubble oxidation of milk to help preserve key nutrients to baby's health.
- Fully vented bottle design provides vacuum-free feeding like breastfeeding
- Eliminates negative pressure and air bubbles to help reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas.
- Bottle grows with baby--use Dr Brown’s nipples
- Dishwasher safe
- All materials are FDA approved
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), PVC, lead and phthalates.
Country Of Origin
Made in USA. Silicone nipples are made in Germany or USA
- Customers Review
- Write a Review
Write Your Own Review