Bumpa Mats was created by a mum of four, Jane Aufderheide. Bumpa Mats are the mat of choice in childcare centers and kindergartens. Their safety, quality, longevity and non-toxic properties appeal to care providers and mums alike. These mats are water resistant. Bumpa mats can withstand numerous accidents from little ones, a damp sponge or even a light spray from a hose, but they are not waterproof so cannot be immersed in water for long periods or left out in the rain. Unlike other common mats Bumpa Mats don’t contain BPA, phthalate and formamide which makes playing time for your children fun and safe.
- Stylish 2 designs in 1 (reversible)
- Non toxic, BPA, phthalate and formamide free.
- Hygienic, great for allergy sufferers.
- Bumpa mats are manufactured with embossed, cushioned PVC.
- Non slip- great for all floor surfaces including timber, tiles, linoleum, carpet, grass, concrete, patios.
- Some wrinkles may be present when the product is first opened due to packaging however, these will disappear due to the excellent elasticity
- If the surface becomes dirty, wipe with a wet soft cloth. Strong chemical cleaners may damage the surface.
- Be careful not to damage the surface with sharp objects
- Please avoid using vacuum with rotational brush on the surface of the mat. Steam mop is ok.
- Please avoid direct contact with heat
- Mat Dimensions 240cm x 140cm with a 1cm thickness
Country of Origin
Made in Australia
- Customers Review
- Write a Review
Write Your Own Review