Perfect for those born to shine, Aden + Anais 100% cotton muslin dream blanket gets a metallic makeover with new prints that are as soft as they are shimmery. Made with four layers of breathable muslin, our dream blanket’s uses go beyond cuddling, as it also makes a snuggly surface to lay your little one on no matter where the day takes you. This metallic dream blanket is machine washable, but the precious fabric requires specific care instructions, so be sure to follow them carefully.
- Made of four layers of 100% cotton muslin
- Ideal for baby's sensitive skin
- Fabric is delicate and durable, the fabric becomes softer after every wash
- Provides year round comfort, perfect for air conditioned environment.
- Practical: easy to care for - machine washable
- Versatile: works as a nursing cover, changing pad cover, tummy time blanket and more
- Blanket Size: 120 x 120cm
Other Uses for the Aden + Anais Dream Blanket
Tummy time blanket
Big enough to accommodate exploratory rolls and soft enough to comfort delicate skin, a breathable swaddle blanket is the perfect place for mini muscles to get an impromptu workout.
Thanks to its open weave, our breathable muslin prevents baby—and mom— from overheating while nursing, creating a private comfortable space for on-the-go feedings.
Whether you’re creating a shady oasis or a stimulation-free space for a midday slumber, our breathable muslin’s open weave allows for airflow, keeping baby comfy while nestled in a covered stroller.
Changing table cover
Our muslin is not only durable, but it gets even softer with each wash, making it the ideal cover for changing tables—yours, a friend’s, a public restroom’s—where messy moments are inevitable.
We truly believe that the comfort and security babies feel when swaddled is universal. It is said to be familiar to them, as it recreates the secure and cozy feeling of the womb, helping little ones to sleep longer and more soundly. Learn how to become a master swaddler here.
Country of Origin
Designed in USA - Made in China
1) Set machine to a normal cycle (Cold for colors, Warm/ hot for whites).
2) Add laundry detergent to the detergent dispenser. The amount may vary depending upon machine type—reference product label.
3) Add chlorine-free bleach directly to the machine drum or detergent dispenser for a laundry booster (added whitening and brightening).
4) Add fabric softener to the fabric softener dispenser only when washing cotton, linen or muslin.
5) Place all items of like colors in the machine.
6) Once the cycle is finished, remove items promptly from the washing machine to reduce wrinkles.
- Customers Review
- Write a Review
Write Your Own Review